Monday, July 27, 2009

Racing Days of Summer

Since Robert and I got married we got really involved in Remote Control Racing. When we first started I thought this was only a guy sport. Heck no...There are many women who race as well. We went from having 6 cars down to 3. Oh course Robert has to have 2 cars. Can't imagine why. I have one. A very quiet Electric. These cars can be very loud. Roberts cars run off of Nitro Gas. Smells really bad by the way. Mine runs off batteries. Robert and I went out to the track on Saturday and Robert had a blast. I got mine out on the track and I didn't make a full lap until I broke an A arm. I tried to fix it with the lack of skills I have but I couldn't quite figure it out. Here are some pictures of our toys.
Roberts 2 cars are the blue and white and orange and yellow bigger truck. Mine is the small yellow are with the black nose. Robert painted all the cars with spray paint. Looks awesome huh???

No comments: