Thursday, July 23, 2009










Hello Everyone!!!

I know I have no posted anything hardly since we got married. We are doing great. Work keeps both of us on our toes. Every chance we get we are spending time together. Even though we do live in the same house we rarely have a weekend off to enjoy just the two-of-us. Our dogs Mia and Dax are doing great. They both are "Little Rascals". They keep us going. A couple of weeks ago Robert and I bought us a new aquarium. It is a monster in our living room. We have African Cichlids. For those of you who do not know what African Cichlids are I will post a couple of picrures so don't worry. I won't leave you wandering what they are. Our aquariums are so relaxing, soothing to have on a day where all you want to do is lay around. They splash and they will chase each other. Quite comical. Robert and I hope everyone is doing great and I will try to do better at posting more. Have a Blessed week:)




No comments: