Monday, October 27, 2008

His Story

Well, Where do I begin. I am not good at writing things like this but when I saw Michelle around school, I didn't know if I should talk to her or just leave her alone. The first time we saw eachother was when Michelle was talking to her friend in the back of her friends truck. I kept asking her to shoe polish the windows because it was her birthday. Michelle wouldn't hardly talk to me. She didn't shoe polish her friends windows. The next day Michelle had a softball game out of town and when we came home she automatically went into the training room because of her shoulder. I was the trainer for the basketball team so I had to go into the training room to pick up something and I saw Michelle being treated. I went up to her to make sure she was ok. I really liked and cared for her I just didn't know how to act in front of this pretty girl. We talked about what happend and the next day I offered to take her out to lunch. I knew she was in a relationship before and I didn't want to hit it off fast. I knew she needed time. Time. We became insepartable. I went to lots of her softball games. She was a year older but I didn't care. I just really like Michelle. Now she is fixing to be my wife. I can't wait to live my life with her. We started our life together on February 5, 2003 and it continues on..........

No comments: