Monday, October 27, 2008

Her Story

In my senior year at Amarillo High 2003, My life changed forever. It was a sunny,warm January afternoon I was heading home from school.I saw a friend walk to her truck. I hollered at her to wait a minute so I could see how her day was. Needless to say in the spot next to her truck was a boy sitting in his truck. I didn't pay much attention to him at the time because I was already in a relationship with someone else which I just ended. I was very unhappy, and sad. I didn't want to be in another relationship this quick. He didn't have a clue who I was and I had never seen this boy in my entire life around school. I didn't know if he was my age or a year younger. Well, I was finishing up visting with my friend and this boy(Keep in mind, I didn't know his name) kept talking to me like he knew me.
Later on that night I was heading to Church for our Youth Group and before I could get out the door my phone rang. It was Robert. It didn't click to me who Robert was. I had to make my conservation short because of church. I would have been late. The next day I had a softball game for Varisty in Frenship. I was the catcher and somehow I tore my shoulder during the game. When our bus got home I went into the training room to get checked out. While I was being treated Robert came into the Training Room to get something for a basketball game. I didn't know he was the Trainer. I was talking to him about what happened and he waited until I was done and made sure I was ok before he left. The next day came along and I saw Robert around school. I was so excited that we saw eachother and he asked me to go to Lunch. Of course I said "Yes". After telling myself that I wanted to wait for while before I got into another relationship I wait 2 days before Robert and I became insepartable. Robert and I have wonderful relationship with eachother. I love Robert so much and I can't wait to become his wife. We began our journey on February 5, 2003 and it continues on.........

No comments: