Monday, December 15, 2008

Moving...Moving...Moving...

Right now Robert is living into a one bedroom apartment and after many many discussions between eachother we both decided that I have alot of stuff and we would be better off living in a two bedroom apartment. We will be still in the same complex however I moved alot of my stuff over there anyway so we have twice as much to move. Yeah, I know we didn't think it out like we should have. We are super excited about the two bedroom. All the kitchen appliances are brand spanking new. We got new tile in the guest bathroon. I know Robert is excited about it as well. I am super excited. I can't wait to have more room for ourselves and our dogs. I know Mia and Dax will love all the extra room.Well, I will post some before pictures and after pictures of it. I can't wait to post them for all of you to see.

No comments: